Sunday 22 January 2012

Yellow Mutt Pet Photography - Theme 2 research

I have been doing some more research today on pet photography ready for my next session which will be next weekend.  I have found three more people who are willing to let me photograph them next weekend and as this will probably be the last opportunity I get i want to make sure I get some great shots to finish off the theme.

Looking through the net and came accross Yellow Mutt Pet Photography, I really like the introduction of herself (below) and how she to likes to shoot her subjects.  Capturing the beauty, charm and character of the pets and prodcuing fun images is exactly what I've been trying to do during the few sessions I have had with my friends. 

"Welcome to Yellow Mutt Pet Photography. My love for photography began 20 years ago when I took my first photography class in college.  I discovered pet photography five years later after adopting my first dog from the local animal shelter.

Photography remained a hobby until I bought my first DSLR camera. After going digital, I decided to turn my passion of pet photography into a business, and Yellow Mutt Pet Photography was established. Being a business owner and doing something that brings me so much joy is a dream come true.

I specialize in on location, natural light, fine art photography of dogs and cats. My goal is to capture your pets unique character, spirit, and charm through images that are fun, creative, and beautiful.  There is no studio, no intimidating lights, umbrellas or flashes. The photo shoot will be fun and stress free for you and your pet. Choose the location (in Seattle or the surrounding areas)  a favorite park, beach, lake,  your backyard, or leave it up to the photographer.

I will do whatever it takes to get that great shot, whether it be standing waist deep in water, or lying down in a puddle of mud; which is very likely in Seattle.  I invite you to explore my galleries. My hope is that you find the photographs inspiring and beautiful. I look forward to having the opportunity to photograph your pet, and creating treasured memories that will last a lifetime.
Debra Ducotey, owner
Yellow Mutt Pet Photography"


Here are some of the images from "yellow mutt pet photography" hope you enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment