Wednesday 4 January 2012

Presentation Ideas

I've been thinking about presentation for both of my themes and have decided for my first theme I will be using an A4 Landscape, black leaf photo album.  My print sizes for this theme will be 7.5 x 5 and this is the aspect ratio used when cropping if needed.  I will be placing 1 image on the right hand side page only throught the book and these will be centered.

For my second theme I have been looking at using photo mounts at a size of 8 x 6 so again this will be the aspect ratio used if any cropping is required.  The mounts will be black with a silver trim and I am thinking of placing the final images (in the mounts) into a wooden box to present them in.

I was going to produce a book using Blurb for theme 2, however from using blurb quite a lot in the past I personally dont think the picture quailty is as good as a glossy print that you get from printing your images.

I will be using photobox for the printing of my final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment